VIP In-Person - White Ford Bronco: DC's All 90's Band
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
This is an exclusive VIP ticket to see White Ford Bronco live and in-person. Your ticket guarantees you one of the limited seats available and will give you a glimpse behind the scenes of the Live Stream video shoot. PLUS, Union Stage will have it’s full bar and famous Union Pie pizza menu open and available all night with a dedicated wait staff.
Please be assured that Union Stage has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
White Ford Bronco is influenced by the critical parental advice of Danny Tanner and the food at the Max. And the Peach Pit. The cuckolding of 90210 and Melrose Place. The red one pieces and the authority of David Hasselhoff that looks over the Los Angeles County Beaches. The Reebok Pump. Carlton's dance moves. The sound of a slammer pounding down on a pile of pogs. The snap of a slap bracelet. George Herbert Walker Bush. William Jefferson Clinton. And at times Ross Perot, Al Gore, Bob Dole and Dan Quayle. Wayne's World. Hypercolor T- Shirts. The ever so adorable Jonathan Taylor Thomas and Tim Allen's two other kids. Scratch that, JTT and the Olson Twins. And of course the same thing we try to do everyday Pinky...try to take over the world.
740 Water St SW
Washington, DC, 20024