VIP In-Person - Kid Brother
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
This is an exclusive VIP ticket to see Kid Brother live and in-person. Your ticket guarantees you one of the limited seats available and will give you a glimpse behind the scenes of the Live Stream video shoot. PLUS, Union Stage will have it’s full bar and famous Union Pie pizza menu open and available all night with a dedicated wait staff.
Please be assured that Union Stage has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Kid Brother rose up out of Leesburg, VA with a singular sound reflective of the city’s small-town intimacy, yet wildly ambitious all at once. The quintet—Christian Neonakis [vocals, guitar], Piano Whitman [keyboard, vocals], Sam Athanas [drums], Dylan Savopolous [guitar], and Richard Smith [bass]—fuse warm piano, wistful psychedelic melodies, off-kilter guitar, wiry grooves, iridescent harmonies, and male-female vocal interplay throughout their self-titled debut EP for Fearless Records, My Kid Brother. As the story goes, Christian and Sam worked together at a local restaurant back in 2015. After meeting Dylan, they began jamming before inviting Richard into the fold. The lineup cemented upon Piano’s addition during October 2018. Beyond music, their bonds even extend to their respective living situations. The friendship took precedence over everything—as evidenced by the mantra “Take Care of Each Other.” Signed to Fearless Records in 2019, they formally introduced themselves on “Native Tongue.” Bluesy distorted guitar seesaws between a steady beat before Christian carries a biting and bold hook building to a punky freak-out and wish to fly back East. On the 2020 single “Daydream,” ethereal keys underscore a sunny chorus, “Let us leave on a ship called LSD,” as the guitar swings towards a wonderfully wobbly strut. Everything paves the way for more music to come from the group in 2020 and beyond.
740 Water St SW
Washington, DC, 20024