VIP In-Person - Brandon "Taz" Niederauer - Late Show
This is an exclusive VIP ticket to see Brandon "Taz" Niederauer live and in-person. Your ticket guarantees you one of the limited seats available and will give you a glimpse behind the scenes of the Live Stream video shoot. PLUS, Union Stage will have it’s full bar and famous Union Pie pizza menu open and available all night with a dedicated wait staff.
Please be assured that Union Stage has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
*** Please note that there is a two-item minimum at tables! ***
Thanks for coming to the show and supporting live music! In order to support the business and the cause, we ask that you respect our Two Item Minimum Purchase policy for all guests seated at tables. We appreciate your understanding as we make our way towards recovery!
All seating placement at the discretion of venue staff and in accordance with DC Covid guidelines.
Please be assured that Jammin Java has taken all safety precautions to ensure your health and safety:
What We Are Doing
- All staff will wear masks at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- All audience members will be seated at tables. No standing room only concerts.
- Our total capacity has been reduced to take into account social distancing.
- Directional signage has been placed throughout the venue to minimize unintentional social distancing breaches.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the venue.
- We will no longer accept orders at the bar. All food and beverage orders will be taken through wait staff.
- The venue has been cleaned professionally and their services will continue to be retained.
What We Request Of You
- Wear a mask or face covering upon entering and moving around inside the venue. Your mask may be removed while you are consuming food and beverage but should be worn at all other times.
- Adhere to social distancing as well as marked entry and exit doors/directional markings.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please do not come to the venue.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email@example.com
Seventeen-year-old Brandon Niederauer, nicknamed “Taz” for his ferocious guitar playing, is living proof that dreams really do come true. Having performed in some of the most legendary venues in America with many of the most prominent musicians of our time, the young guitarist, singer, and songwriter has already earned himself quite the reputation.
It all started at eight years old, when Brandon watched the movie School of Rock. Already inspired by his father’s record collection, Brandon instantly realized he was destined to play guitar. From that moment on, his guitar rarely left his hands. Just four years later, Brandon was cast in the principal role of guitarist “Zack Mooneyham” in the Tony Award-nominated Andrew Lloyd Webber Broadway production, School of Rock the Musical.
Based in New York City, Brandon has had the opportunity to play with many of his musical idols. In recent years, he’s shared the stage with multiple members of the Allman Brothers Band, including Gregg Allman, Derek Trucks, Warren Haynes, Butch Trucks, and Oteil Burbridge, as well as a variety of other notable musicians, including Buddy Guy, Stevie Nicks, Lady Gaga, Slash, Jon Batiste, Dweezil Zappa, Eric Gales, George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, Dr. John, Gary Clark Jr., Col. Bruce Hampton, Eric Krasno, George Porter Jr., Robert Randolph, Karl Denson, Doug Wimbish, and John Popper. He has also performed with Tedeschi Trucks Band, The String Cheese Incident, Umphrey's McGee, The Revivalists, Dumpstaphunk, Blackberry Smoke, Galactic, and countless other bands.
Since making his national television debut on The Ellen DeGeneres Show at just ten years old, Brandon has appeared on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Good Morning America, and The View. In 2018, Brandon reunited with Andrew Lloyd Webber, performing in January with Sarah Brightman at The Phantom of the Opera’s 30th Anniversary celebration, and in April alongside Sara Bareilles, Alice Cooper, and John Legend in NBC’s live broadcast production of Jesus Christ Superstar. Brandon is currently featured in Spike Lee’s Netflix series, She’s Gotta Have It, and performs concerts for audiences across the country and around the world.
740 Water St SW
Washington, DC, 20024